Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Loving Kindness

This weeks exercise may have been the first exercise that I actually seemed to be able to meditate and follow the audio exercise! I am excited that this may be the start of somthing good for me! I think that I was able to enjoy and concentrate better on this exercise because the woman's voice was more soothing to me and I was able to think about  my children as my focus point and it made me really feel filled with love. This is an exercise that I would recomend to others because love is a feeling that is easy to focus on.


Now on to the next topic of mental workout. There seems to be all sorts of brain game and exercises that we can do to help keep our brain sharp.  The website Luminosity is a set of exercises that is supossed to help your brain stay sharp. In my opinion there are things that we do everyday that help keep our brains sharp and we may not even realize it. Reading a book, doing a puzzle, or playing certain types of games help keep us mentally sharp. Mental health benefits can be a result of having a mental workout. Keeping your brain focused on something postive is a good way to keep negativity out and stress less.



No comments:

Post a Comment